- rchain-token 12.0.1
- nginx / apache config assistant
- Introduction of the gamma network (testnet), it replaces delta network (testnet)
- beta network must be used only for REV transfer/checks, it won't work for name system and web browsing
- rchain-token 6.0.0
- Compliance with rchain-token 5.0.0
- FT / NFT deployments instead of full dapps deployment
- Browser to node communication is HTTP+TLS and not websocket over HTTP+TLS anymore
- Unified protocol for name system and files management
- Cookies handling
- Initialization at launch instead of 8 seconds after launch
- Reputation badges
- Dapps rework (hexagons and tipboard)
- Refresh balances
- Delta network and Beta network are two distincts network
- Shortcut notation
- Improved debug tool with explore-deploy, deploy-id and unforgeable-name queries
- Better previews / history handling
- Accounts reset: save all your private keys outside Dappy browser before installing
- Can be opened from regular web browsers
- Badges attached to names
- Security improvements
- 6 ready to deploy dapps
- Personal pages on Dappy + RChain !
- English 🇬🇧 + Chinese 🇨🇳
- You can send REV to "bob" or "amazon", the name system is linked to wallets
- Utils to facilitate the transfer of an existing DNS website to Dappy
- The tabs have been redesigned
- ERC1155 manager web application available in default tabs
This release it includes a protocol update, to reflect changes in the rholang-files-module (v0.4). There are breaking changes with the previous release and protocol. Previous release is not supported anymore.
This release is the first that runs on the beta network, which will be maintained for many months. The Dappy beta network runs on RChain main network rchain.coop.
Dappy 0.2.4 is available. It includes a brand new IP mode in addition to the DAPP mode. The IP mode does regular client-server requests like a web browser but uses names and certificates from the blockchain instead of registrars and CAs. And a long living web socket connection with each server of the Dappy network.
Dappy 0.2.3 is available it is still a beta version. It includes a much more stable bundle, clean .msi installers for Windows, very much improved error reporting, simplified file format.
Make sure to remove/uninstall previous versions of Dappy.
Dappy 0.1.9 is available, it is the first official release of Dappy.
- Dappy 0.1.9 runs on the Dappy alpha network which is composed of two members FTM (https://a1.dappy.tech and https://a2.dappy.tech)
- The Dappy Alpha network runs on the rchain sandbox-testnet which is unstable
Those releases are of course not ready for any kind of production deployment.
Realeases are availble for windows and debian/ubuntu
Join the discord server to participate to testing, report early bugs, or share opinions on design and behaviour.